Opening hours and ticket prices
Please note that you can only visit the museum in combination with one of our guided tours. Duration: approximately 60 minutes.
Opening hours summer 2018:
26.03.18 - 04.11.18: guided tours Daily at 11am, 12am, 1pm, 2pm and 3pm
The BunkerShuttle departs from may-october.
Private group tours can be booked all year round, please contact email@example.com for all your reservation inquiries.
Opening hours winter 2018/19:
05.11.18 - 23.12.2018: guided tours on Wednesdays, Saturdays, Sundays at 11am, 1pm and 3pm
24.12.18 + 25.12.2018: closed
26.12.18 - 31.12.2018: guided tours Daily at 11am, 1pm and 3pm
02.01.19 - 31.03.2019: guided tours on Saturdays and Sundays at 11am, 1pm and 3pm
If you wish to visit the museum with a group, we advise you to make a reservation in advance. Group tours can be booked all year round.
We kindly ask large groups (<12 people) to book in advance. More information on group bookings is available here.
- Duration guided tour = approx. 60 minutes.
- Regularly scheduled tours are in German. An English translation of the tour is available upon request at the museum. Guided tours in English or Dutch can be booked for large groups.
- As temperatures vary around 12 degrees Celsius in the bunker, please
remember to dress accordingly.
- Pets are not allowed in the museum.
On request we also serve coffee and cake for your group. Price p.p. €5,-
Please book in advance.
We also offer age-appropriate guided tours for children and young adults. Please send an email to info@ to make a reservation. bundesbank-bunker.de
Price: € 120 per group (20 students and 2 teachers)
Ticket prices 2017/2018
- Children (ages 12-17 )
- Family ticket (2 adults + max. 5 children)
- Group price (min 13 persons)
- €9,50 p.p.
- photo permission
- Children under the age of 12 are free of charge when accompanied by an adult.